A leading Network Security vendor is looking for a motivated Sales Engineer to join their team covering clients in and around Texas working with Regional ISP's, Cloud Hosting Providers, System Integrators and Channel Partners. This is a remote role, requiring 40-50% travel within designated territory. The SE will work closely with Account Manager(s), Chief Solutions Architect & Regional Sales Director.
- Create and Deliver PoC's, run presentations and demos (remote & in-person), lead whiteboard discussions to present solutions
- Account responsibility for all lead technical activities
- Assist sales teams in reaching financial targets through the sales process & assist in creating BOMs.
- Up to date on emerging methodologies & technologies
- 7+ years as a pre-sales, network, or application engineer
- Experienced in working with customers, understanding their technical challenges
- 3GPP Mobile IP Core, RAN & IMS (must)
- 3G/4G/5G network elements
- Message flows: GTP-C, HTTP/2 & SBA (must)
- Mobile Data, VoLTE/VoNR/VoWIFI & OTT video experience (must)
- Experience creating & responding to RFIs & RFPs
- SDN/NFV: OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker
- Scripting Languages: Python, YAML, Ansible
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE (plus)
- Kafka, JSON, Avro, MicroStrategy, Vertica, ZooKeeper (plus)