Senior PKI Engineer
Philadelphia, PA | *Compensation DOE*
Top pharmaceutical giant actively seeking a senior-level engineer to develop new product features, initiate/implement cloud integration and support the adoption of new capabilities incorporating business requirements and user experience to support overall digital operations. Prior experience designing and integrating Public Key Infrastructure and Cryptographic solutions is a MUST!
- Act as SME and leader for PKI and CKS solutions
- Define application architecture, develop risk and compliance processes, and promote PI objectives
- Create and configure new technology and environments i.e. process flows and documentation
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent work experience in Information Technology (or related area)
- 2+ years of experience in IT support position
- Prior experience with Unix and/or Windows and Virtual Server support
- PGP experience and open SSL; PKI support and management
Benefits / Perks:
- Competitive compensation and health benefits!
- Terrific growth potential in booming industry!