Senior Network Security Engineering Manager - US, REMOTE
Glocomms are partnered with a technology-driven principal trading firm in the search for a Senior Network Security professional to manage the internal Network Security Team. The main focus will be to ensure the protection of the firms infrastructure and networks by designing, coordinating, and implementing security controls, audit configurations, and design networks in a hybrid computer environment.
- Work with the security team to gather requirements, implement solutions, and support the global network environment.
- Design, configure, maintain, upgrade, and investigate key elements related to Cisco ISE, specifically focusing on: TrustSec, IEEE 802.1x, PKI & Certificates, and Guest Access.
- Assess, troubleshoot, and implement Firewalls, VPN concentrators, and IPS.
- Coach and manage the firewalls teams activities.
- Further develop supporting tools and processes to enhance monitoring and automation efforts.
- Experience with Network Security Engineering support and implementation.
- Must have design and support experience with Cisco ISE.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of firewalls, IPS, and client VPN.
- extensive understanding of network concepts such as: TCP, IP, the OSI Model, UDP, Layer 1/2/3, etc.
- Open to being on-call for any major incidents that may occur.
- Capability of dissecting and analyzing network packet captures in order to deep-dive into security incidents.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned hands-on Network Security Engineer to join a highly successful and tenured tech-driven trading firm to spearhead the Network Security Team and make a huge impact to the firm's global network. If you feel you are a strong fit for this opportunity, feel free to apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security Recruitment Team will reach out to you directly.