- Build well-designed, well-engineered, stable & performant native iOS applications using Objective-C or Swift.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define the features of the app.
- Integrate backend tools such as cloud, APIs and push notifications.
- Responsible to help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Responsible for building prototypes and proofs of concepts as needed.
- Ensure quality code is delivered through high standards, continuous integration, development, and testing.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks, rectify bugs and enhance application performance
- Stay up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols. Research and keep abreast of the latest APIs and changes from Apple.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, UI/UX designers and external teams to design, build and extend application features and provide solutions to optimize performance, scalability, security protocols, analytics integration.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar experience.
- Senior level knowledge of GPU architecture and an understanding of tradeoffs that are made in the design process.
- UI and UX experience
- Experience with 2D & 3D graphics frameworks/engines (RealityKit/SceneKit).
- Worked on at least one application in the App Store
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Bonus Experience (and or stuff you love):
- Experience with XR, specifically ARKIT
- Experience with Metal & writing custom shaders.
- Prior game development experience
- Any understanding or familiarity with Unreal Engine