A leader in the global electronic trading space is looking for a highly technical individual to join their groundbreaking Cybersecurity team as a Senior Information Security Engineer.
This position will oversee the implementation of security solutions across several domains including network/systems security, cryptography, authentication, data governance & compliance, and Incident Response. The incumbent should be comfortable working with a variety of security tools alongside both technical and nontechnical team members as they will serve as internal SME on ongoing cybersecurity initiatives across the organization.
Essential Functions Include:
- Oversee the design and implementation of various security controls across a complex network infrastructure system.
- Work as part of a small team in collaboration with Network, DevOps, Infrastructure, and business teams to develop and carry out a wide range of new security initiatives in alignment with enterprise objectives.
- Evaluate new and existing security solutions to ensure are consistency with both security best practice and long-term strategic roadmapping.
- Monitor network and security systems and ensure that incidents are logged and remediated in a proper and timely fashion.
- Execute a robust set of security program goals & metrics, including evaluation criteria and documentation.
- Minimum 7-10 years relevant security experience with a heavy focus on networking/systems security, authentication/cryptography, and/or data governance & compliance.
- Experience with IAM & PAM solutions (CyberArk, Centrify, Thycotic) and authentication protocols such as SAML, OIDC, and Multifactor Authentication (MFA).
- Knowledge of cloud environment solutions (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) and data protection in cloud and on-prem environments (CASB & DLP tools).
- Hands on experience with network security tools including SIEM platforms, firewalls, load balancers, DDOS mitigation.
- Basic knowledge of automation using Python and/or Powershell preferred.
- Strong familiarity with relevant security compliance frameworks/standards including NIST, CSA, CIS, etc.
- B.S. or advanced degree in a technical field and relevant industry certifications (CISSP preferred).
This role is offered 100% remote, though preference may be given to candidates in, or willing to relocate to, the Jersey City (NYC) metropolitan area. Candidates should be self-starters and able to perform complex technical work with minimal supervision.
Interested applicants should apply immediately.