Hiring: Senior Information Security Engineering with a rapidly growing and market leading Finance Tech company.
East Coast Tri-State Area | Remote available
- Architect and implement security tools used by security team and other technology team members
- Spearhead product selection efforts, including but not limited to defining evaluation criteria and test plans.
- Recommend and develop appropriate policy, standards, guidelines, process, and procedures for remediation.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and internal information security advisor to the organization on various security initiatives.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Introduce best practices and principles to enable consistent delivery and enable alignment with long-term direction.
- Collaborate with business units and corporate partners to ensure solutions are built in consistent with the organization's policies, programs, architectural recommendations, and information security standards
- Have knowledge of the common types of cyber-attacks and countermeasures in the industry and engage with the business units to resolve within SLAs.
- Build tactical response procedures for security incidents.
- Plan, research and design a mature and robust set of metrics and reports.
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science, Cybersecurity, or other related degree
- Working knowledge with different methods of intrusion detection and prevention
- Understand the intricacy of security engineering, information security, network security, security systems and authentication protocols (HTTPS, TLS, SSL, SSH, PKI, IPSEC, and VPN), incident management, or cryptography
- Experience with next generation firewalls such as Paloalto, Checkpoint, Fortinet
- Experience in automation development using Python, PowerShell, Git, Ansible or any other automation platforms
- Subject matter expert of Security industry standards and best practices: NIST, CSA, CIS, HIPAA etc
- Understand the intricacies of TCP and IP protocol suites and being able to dissect and explain the materials of traffic and packets
- Extensive experience with Data Governance, Data Loss Prevention process and technology.
Preferred Qualifications/Certifications (nice to have):
- Ability to exercise logical thinking to create complex searches, dashboards, etc.
- Experience in scripting and configuration of SIEM tools (SPLUNK, ELK)
- Extensive knowledge in using platforms such as CyberArk, Centrify or Thycotic
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
- ISSAP - Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- Other Cybersecurity Certifications
For the right professional this can be an incredible opportunity for professional and financial growth as they're offering a highly competitive package of $150,000-$200,000+ (DOE) with full health/dental benefits and an equity package with this position as well.