On the Gameplay team, you're joining as one of the primary members who will make our mission a reality. You'll get to work with the cutting-edge of technology to create a real-time shared connection for different types of gameplay and social connection between players in the real world and it's virtual twin.
In this role you will…
- Architect and create a multiplayer game system within an immersive mirror world, balancing immediate needs with long-term scalability
- Work collaboratively with technical and non-technical members of multiple disciplines to effectively communicate requirements and translate them into technical designs
- Build out prototypes and proofs of concepts for game design and interactive elements of the worlds that will be implemented into live products
- Ensure quality code is delivered and maintained through high standards, continuous integration, development, and testing.
- Identifying and championing best practices within your specialist domain, owning problems which you will be able to identify and fix proactively
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, UI/UX designers and external teams to design, build and extend application features and provide solutions to optimize performance, scalability, security protocols, analytics integration
- A passion for playing, creating or understanding interactive gameplay
- Strong practical knowledge of C++ and understanding of 3D maths principles
- Hands-on experience building gameplay elements within with Unreal Engine 4 or 5
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to self-organise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, being able to work cross-functionally with various different teams and phases of development from game design
- Professional experience iteratively implementing gameplay features from inception to delivery
- Clear understanding of software development best practices.
- Experience working in an agile environment
You'd be a star if you are passionate about…
- Experience with XR, specifically ARKIT
- Experience in mobile development platforms
- Delivering systems or content for a live-service release schedule
- Working with other game engines like Unity, NVIDIA Omniverse or any other propriety game engine
- 💰 Competitive salary for the region and stock option equity packages.
- 🏥 Excellent Medical Plans
- 🛫 UNLIMITED PTO; We truly believe in work-life balance and that hard work should be balanced with time for rest and rejuvenation
- 🏠 100% REMOTE start-up! Our team is distributed all over the US and Europe.
- 🏝 IRL / In-Person retreats throughout the year
- 💻 High-end technology stack
- 👫 A close-knit and collaborative early-stage start-up culture