Senior Enterprise Account Executive
A Data and Analytics Software company, and a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in 2021, they are seeking a Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join the team in Central London.
As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for building and developing strong relationships with new customers, managing the end to end sales process.
- The role consists of proactively seeking new clients and developing these relationships.
- Has to build a pipeline of work in order to both achieve and overachieve your quotas quarter by quarter
- Work in cohesion with other departments within the business, such as Sales Operations, Finance, Professional Service and Legal
Skills and experience required:
- Must have extensive, in-depth experience in selling complex software solutions within a global enterprise
- Demonstrable track-record of achieving sales goals
- Must be eager to seek new business and work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to identify, develop and close sales opportunities
- Experience selling into any of these verticals: energy, government, financial services, health-care, retail, telecommunications, transportation and logistics
- Have an extensive C-level contact network within financial organisations.
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Flexible working options
- £200k plus O.T.E including opportunity for stock-options
- 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme with private medical insurance for you and your family
- Join a company that provide exciting opportunities for employees to grow, encouraging an entrepreneurial environment.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on +44 20 3758 8961 or on