Senior ElasticSearch Administrator
- Role: Senior ElasticSearch Administrator - Hybrid
- Contract: 6 Months Renewable
- Mission length: 1 - 3 Years
- Location: Ile-de-France
- Role: 3 days on site a week, 2 days remote
- TJM: 500 - 700 EUR
- Start: 27th November 2023
- Glocomms are currently working with a major French banking group searching for an Linux/Devops Engineer with experience in Ansible Tower interested in taking up a long-term freelance role in Paris.
- Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement, when you finish on this project, if they have the availability, they will propose you for another project.
- Due to a lack of internal availability, client looking to freelance market for external expertise.
- We are long-term partners with this client and have more exciting future projections in the plans with them.
Objectives of the mission :
The beneficiary would like a support service in order to provide a Data Architecture service in the context of projects, consisting of the collection and massive indexing of logs. The team is dedicated to the implementation and operation of very large infrastructures.
The missions are:
- Implementation and enrichment of the automation of the deployment of solutions for implementation
- Maintenance of the platforms in operational conditions and monitoring of them
- Optimization and securing of components due to the high performance, reliability and security requirements of the platform
- Analysis and resolution of performance issues or non-trivial incidents
- Management of the ingestion of data flows and handling of possible errors
- Creation of the necessary tools for the proper administration and monitoring of the platform
- Advice to internal customers on good practices and help in implementations using our platforms.
The main technologies: Ansible, Elasticsearch, Linux, and secondarily Kafka and Python
In more detail :
- Ansible Automation Expert (Ansible Tower), gitlab
- Elasticsearch Stack Sys-admin
- Expertise on the inner workings of stack components
- Expertise on sizing and defining the architecture of Elasticsearch clusers
- Mastery of stack deployment
- Expertise on support and MCO of stack components
- Expertise in index management and index lifecycle
- Mastery of Elasticsearch mapping
- Good knowledge of querying on Elasticsearch
- Mastery of Data Viz / Data Analytics (Kibana) on the stack
- Good knowledge of how to use the stack for monitoring
- Sys-admin of the Kafka stack (optional):
- Comprehensive knowledge of how Kafka works
- Mastery of the management of topics, consumer groups, ACLs, offsets
Get in Touch !
- Number +44 2036678378