Senior DevSecOps Engineer
Salary: $180,000-200,000 **
Summary: An astound leading provider of both analytic services and information, there is always room for innovation here. With the largest and most comprehensive database in their niche market, there are unmatched opportunities that come with working here. As the Senior DevSecOps Engineer, you will be both identifying and implementing vital improvements in security in both public and private clouds. You will also be collaborating with other development and operations teams to tweak and enforce best security practice.
The Senior DevSecOps Engineer will be responsible for…
- Create and maintain security solutions in both private and public clouds
- Efficiently respond to security events and breaches from security tools
- Secure infrastructure and applications in AWS organization
- Give security feedback for enterprise and application architecture designs within cloud workloads
The Senior DevSecOps Engineer should have the following qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Mastery of serverless technologies and security implications that are deployed in cloud
- Ability to secure container images at run time, rest, and build
- CSPM tools including but not limited to Prisma Cloud, Azure Security Center, AWS Config, etc.
- Industry relevant Professional certifications like ISC-2-CISSP, GSCA, GCPN, ISC-2 CCSP, AWS Solutions Architect
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Both of and on-site fitness center membership reimbursements
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Comprehensive health care coverage
If you are interested in The Senior DevSecOps Engineer Role, then please do not wait to apply.
**Compensation may vary depending on the candidate's experience level.