We have a current opportunity for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer with an internationally recogised client based in the financial sector. This is a freelance position and the client has specified that there will be long-term engagement for this position.
- Role: Senior DevSecops Engineer
- Location: Paris (Some Remote Work)
- Start: As Soon As possible
- Expert knowledge in DevSecOps, SAST and SCA in particular, and familiar with tools such as Fortify and NexusIQ
- Expert knowledge in CI/CD, Jenkins in particular, with good infra experience in both building the platform as well as creating and configuring pipelines as a user
- Expert knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes, not only as a user but admin and infrastructure design
- Good knowledge in source code management including Git, Bitbucket and SVN.
- Automation - Expertise of automated test and release cycles and server automation tools such as Ansible, BladeLogic, Jenkins, Artifactory, Bitbucket, Git and integration with security vaults
- Experience in migrations from legacy platforms to new solutions ensuring technology evolution is maintained
- Knowledge of programming and scripting methodologies and demonstrable proficiency in writing code in one or more of the following languages; Python, Ansible, Groovy, Shell
- System administration - In-depth knowledge in Linux/Unix and good knowledge on Windows systems
- Good general understanding of global infrastructure, firewalls and networking and considerations in these areas.
- Networks - Good understanding of network principals and practical knowledge of load balancing technologies
- Understanding of user and server authentication enabling end to end automated release cycles whilst ensuring security is a primary consideration
- Understand of cloud based platforms and solutions and delivery of PAAS solutions
Desirable IT Skills:
- Security - Knowledge of and API interaction with Cyberark or Hashicorp Vault, Fortify, NexusIQ
- Build Tools -Jenkins, Artifactory, Bitbucket, git and CI platforms
- Databases - exposure to or skills in SQL Server, Oracle and noSQL DBs
- Monitoring and log management - Geneos, Splunk, XpoLog, ELK
- Understanding of application lifecycle and Agile methodology
- Good tasks management, prioritisation, risk management
- Appreciation of production processes, including change and release management