Health-based organizations are top of mind for lots of people right now, which is why our client - a top biopharmaceutical company - is looking for an outstanding Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join their security team!
This position is both collaborative and IC. You'd be working closely with their Managed Security Service Provider, Incident Response Team, Information Security Engineers, IT systems engineers, and software engineers as the Tier III Analyst and SME on e-discovery, digital forensics and cyber threat intelligence, within the Security Operations team.
Sound like you, and ready for your next career move? Apply now!
- 3+ years of relevant SOC experience (or equivalent USCYBERCOM National Defense Team, MSSP, CERT, CNDSP)
- One of the following certifications: SEC+/GSEC/CCSP/CYSA+/GCIH/GCFA/GNFA/GREM
- Understanding of Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE AT&CK frameworks
- Working / hands-on knowledge in regards to exploits, vulnerabilities, cyber attacks, malware analysis, network attack vendors, etc.
- Ability to obtain at least Secret US Government Clearance
- 20% travel
Benefits / Perks
- Emphasis on long-term internal growth
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Exciting industry and challenging upward career move