A large financial institution is looking to hire a Senior Cloud Identity and Access Management Engineer (Azure), starting in 2022. Job is fully remote and pays 140-200k on the base + bonus.
- Strong Knowledge of Azure AD, Azure RBAC, Azure AD Connect
- Strong knowledge of authentication (SAML, Kerberos) and Federated Identity (ADFS or PING)
- Ability to write technical architecture documentation
- Provide IAM solutions for application migrations
- Powershell or Python Scripting
- Knowledge of risk and compliance
- Financial Industry prior work experience.
If this looks like an interesting move for the next step in your career, please reply to the job posting below to set up a conversation.