Our client is seeking a Senior Channel Account Manager to be responsible for managing all channel sales aspects within the business. Success in this role is dependent on the ability to implement and manage an effective channel strategy, with responsibilities including:
- Working to build strong, productive relationships with existing partners, recruiting and onboarding new partners, and focusing on growing new business opportunities within each partner.
- Maintain partner plan mapping partner strengths to accounts and target clients.
- Proactively communicate with business leaders on channel pipeline and forecast.
- Work closely with marketing to deliver events/programs/campaigns and generate interest amongst customers.
- Develop a business plan outlining target revenues and objectives.
- Ensure partners are meeting the training, certification and support requirements of the partner program
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of channel sales experience in enterprise sales environment.
- Proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue.
- Deep knowledge of VAR channels with a strong rolodex of potential customers.
- Can work in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security space.