Glocomms are currently working with an interntaionally recognised finance company, who are in urgent need of an IT Business Analyst that can take up a long term fully remote freelance assignment.
The project consists of 3 phases: compliance with ECB AnaCredit regulation (done), replacement of the central credit registry for enterprise (done) and replacement of the central credit register for private persons (purpose of the mission).
The business analyst will be responsible for:
- detailed identification, analysis, description and validation of both existing business processes and new (non) functional needs of the users (user requirements/use cases). He formulates propositions to improve different aspects of the business processes.
- working closely with the functional analysts of the IT-team under the supervision of the Business project coordinator in view of refining and validating the proposed choices and solutions.
The business analyst is responsible for delivering, with respect of the deadlines of:
- business requirements
- use cases
- documentation and manuals
- test plan and cases in HPQC
- Ability to determine what the system or product has to do and the features that it should have;
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and optimize the business processes and functions;
- Knowledge about credit and financial market.
Ability to summarize the user needs, to translate it into concrete solutions and to design complex business process following a SDLC methodology:
- capable of working at a conceptual level.
- possess analytical skills necessary for understanding and analysing problems, proposing solutions and assessing the specific requirements of the proposed (alternative) solution(s);
- ability to use different techniques and have a structured approach for:
- identifying, analysing, and approving user requirements
- testing and approval
- have a business process-oriented vision.
Ability in coordinating end to end testing (FIT/SIT/UAT), support key users in designing test plan, reporting on test results
- ability to communicate properly with the IT-project team;
- sufficient knowledge in testing (TLC's) and tools (HP Quality Center, JIRA, SOAP-UI,...)
- knowledge of XML and SQL is an asset
If you're interested please submit your updated CV, alongside the best time to discuss the opportunity further.