Do you want to work with one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany? My client is currently looking for a talented Senior Backend Web Developer in Berlin.
- Structured onboarding and further training from colleagues who are familiar with the product.
- Motivated colleagues who want to make a difference together with you.
- An open culture with flat hierarchies, where your feedback is valued.
- A relaxed yet tenacious atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- A great diverse team.
- Family friendly atmosphere.
- No overtime, flexible working hours.
- Company incentives like summer parties and other benefits.
- Salary up to 80.000 € per year.
- You will lead and help with the development of new web services and functionalities for the checkout site and the migration of existing applications to AWS.
- You support the team with the transformation and further development.
- You will code in Java, SpringBoot, and REST and work with Solr and Kafka.
- You will implement own ideas and concepts that will benefit the development teams.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Backend Developer..
- Excellent coding skills in Java, SpringBoot, and REST.
- Hands-on experience with some of the following technologies/tools: Solr, Kafka, WebdriverIO, JEST, Webpack, Gulp, Terraform, SCRUM / Kanban, shell scripting, Bash, EC2, S3, IAM, Elastic Beanstalk, JUnit, Mockito, Git, Maven, Jenkins, SQL.
- Ideally you have experience in the development of microservices in or migration to AWS and e-commerce experience.
- Fluent English, German is a plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with me directly at or click apply through linked in. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.