Glocomms is leading the search for a Senior Back-end Engineer at an exciting kitchen appliance manufacturer. The candidate will bring a deep passion and love for technology paired with excellent analytical skills and innovative mind to contribute to building the back-end infrastructure. This is a remote position!!!!
- Collaborate with members of several teams to review requirements, design, configure, and deploy new services.
- Contribute well designed, high quality and reusable code by applying design patterns and best practices.
- Monitor performance and system health with AWS tooling.
- Automate infrastructure deployment and configuration management pipelines and create tooling to work faster.
- Participate in testing, debugging and code reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineer roles
- 5+ years of experience with Java, C/C++ and either Ruby or Python
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful and GraphQL APIs using microservice architecture.
- Experience in designing, building, and deploying solutions utilizing AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, Route 53, Lamda, IAM, ECS and API Gateway
- Mastery of Git, AWS, Jenkin or Terraform
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Master's degree in computer science or related fields.
- AWS Cloud certifications and trainings.
- Experience with React