We have partnered up with one of France's largest mobile phone and internet providers, who have a fantastic opportunity for a Security Technical Coordinator.
- Role: Security Technical Coordinator
- Location: Paris (Meudon)
- Remote: 2 days per week
- Contract length: long-term rolling contract
- Languages: French Fluency (English is a bonus)
- Start Date: 6th November 2023
- TJM: €450-€650
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the technical operations of the network, Cybersecurity, and Network security infrastructure.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the efficient operation of our network , Cyber Security and security systems.
- Coordinate the different RUN teams across the clients business unit.
Network and Security Operations Coordination:
- Coordinate and oversee the daily operation of network and security systems.
- Collaborate with network engineers and security specialists to ensure the availability and performance of network and security infrastructure.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of network and security configurations, procedures, and policies.
- Create and update runbooks for common network and security tasks.
- Act as the first point of contact for network and security incidents.
- Initiate and lead incident response procedures to mitigate security threats and network disruptions.
- Document and report incidents, including root cause analysis and resolution.
- Liaise with external vendors and service providers to ensure the timely resolution of network and security issues.
- Manage vendor contracts and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Background of coordination across Network Security Teams, CyberSecurity Teams , IT Teams.
- Experience doing low level support on antivirus, firewalling, SCCM, systems security
Get in touch today to find out more:
+44 20 7019 4105