We have partnered up with one of France's largest mobile phone and internet providers, who have a fantastic opportunity for a Security Technical Coordinator.
Role: Security Technical Coordinator
Location: Paris (Meudon)
Remote: 2 days per week
Contract length: long term rolling contract
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the technical operations of the network , Cybersecurity, and Network security infrastructure.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the efficient operation of our network , Cyber Security and security systems.
- Coordinate the different RUN teams across the clients business unit
Network and Security Operations Coordination:
* Coordinate and oversee the daily operation of network and security systems.
* Collaborate with network engineers and security specialists to ensure the availability and performance of network and security infrastructure.
* Maintain up-to-date documentation of network and security configurations, procedures, and policies.
* Create and update runbooks for common network and security tasks.
* Act as the first point of contact for network and security incidents.
* Initiate and lead incident response procedures to mitigate security threats and network disruptions.
* Document and report incidents, including root cause analysis and resolution.
Must have experience:
- Background of coordination across Network Security Teams, CyberSecurity Teams , IT Teams.
- Experience doing low level support on antivirus, firewalling, SCCM, systems security
Interviews are actively taking place this week. If your experience aligns with this job description then apply now!