A top global investment bank is actively seeking a strong Security Systems Engineer to join their team, focusing specifically on public key infrastructure and symmetric key cryptography.
In this position, you'll work closely with skilled platform engineers and software developers integrating and building architectures for secure, scalable infrastructure. Previous experience developing, deploying and supporting software securely through the entire SDLC is a must!
Additional details below:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Security or Electrical Engineering
- Expertise in the understanding of PKI concepts (infrastructure & architecture)
- Proficiency designing / developing and testing cross-platform software in Golang, Java, or C#
- Experience working with containerized environments (i.e. Kubernetes/Docker); scripting skills using Bash, PowerShell or Python
- High-level understanding of Terraform or similar infrastructure-as-code platform
- Capable of building services with AWS, GCP or Azure