Network Security RUN Engineer - Radius / Tacacs / ISE
Remote: 2 days per week onsite, 3 days per week onsite
Start date: 20th November 2023
Duration: 12 months
Our client, in the broadband sector, are one of the most popular companies across France and are looking for a Network Security Engineer to join their team.
This is to focus on the support and RUN, they are urgently looking for x2 profiles.
The hiring process will be 1-2 interviews.
The customer is restructuring their business unit, the larger team are responsible for studying, designing, implementing and operating their cybersecurity platforms and solutions.
For this role you will have to:
- Document these processes.
- Work with the BUILD team to ensure an efficient transfer between the BUILD and the RUN when the solution is put into production.
- Head up a team of N2 support engineers and be there to support them if there are escalations N2 and3
- The client needs someone with strong project and run experience on firewalling technologies and the detection side of the SOC
- Experience on N2 and N3 security RUN experience
- 5+ years of experience in the Network & Security domain
Experience on Network and Security Technologies such as Network & Security firewalls, Experience doing support on Zscaler technologies, Radius , Tacacs, Cisco ISE and Citrix
To reiterate, this is an urgent request so please apply directly to this advertisement OR email me - amy.collier (@) glocomms.com