Senior Network Security RUN Engineer
Location : Meudon
Duration: Long term (12 months minimum)
Remote: 2 days remote
We have partnered with one of the largest internet and mobile phone providers in France. Providing services for over 5 million customers, they are looking for a Senior Network Security Engineer to join their team in Meudon.
The client is currently doing a big restructuring of their business unit and need 2 people to join the Run team. The larger team is a team of 50+ people in charge of studying, designing, implementing and operating the customers Cybersecurity platforms & solutions.
- Document these processes.
- Work with the BUILD team to ensure an efficient transfer between the BUILD and the RUN when the solution is put into production.
- Head up a team of N2 support engineers and be there to support them if there are escalations N2 and3
- The client needs someone with strong project and run experience on firewalling technologies and the detection side of the SOC
- Experience on N2 and N3 security RUN experience
- 5+ years of experience in the Network & Security domain
- Experience on Network and Security Technologies such as Network & Security firewalls,
- Experience doing support on Zscaler technologies, Radius , Tacacs, Cisco ISE and Citrix
If you are interested in this mission and match your profile then do not hesitate to contact me on linkedin or by email amy.collier (a) glocomms.com, and I will be sure to give you more details about my client and the context of the mission.