A New York-based Series C cybersecurity start-up is actively seeking a Security Operations Engineer to join their team! The position is 100% remote, working for an organization focused on empowering communities and governments with software-based technology that improves emergency processes and systems for first-line responders.
This is a great career move for an individual passionate about Security Operations and Incident Response, who is ready for a role with more autonomy and ownership of this space within a fast-growing company.
Our client thrives on a collaborative, enthusiastic culture driven by people who are dedicated to supporting and bettering public safety and government agencies through their product. Think you'll fit right in? Apply below!
- 4+ years of experience as an Incident Response Engineer / Analyst, Security Operations Analyst, Threat Analyst, etc
- Capable of owning the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of host and endpoint security solutions
- Hands-on experience threat hunting to find existing and new vulnerabilities to the environment (on-prem and in cloud)
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language i.e. Python, Bash, Powershell
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- 100% Remote!
- Competitive Compensation / Benefits Package