Security Operations Analyst
Glocomms are partnered with a globally leading High-Frequency Trading firm in the search for a Security Operations Analyst to join the global security team spanning across North America, EMEA, and APAC, focusing on continually improving the businesses security posture and services by monitoring, identifying, and fixing security gaps and countermeasures.
- Monitor real-time channels, tools, dashboards, reports, tickets, and alerts for potential security incidents and information requests.
- Triage security incidents to identify their nature, prioritize and eliminate false-positives, and process requests for information.
- Monitor and analyze Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to identify security issues for remediation.
- Serve as a SME in either of the following areas: Detection, Phishing, Malware Re-engineering, Cloud Security, Incident Response, Threat Management, Vulnerability Management, etc.
- Support third-party services to triage and response to incidents.
- Knowledge of creating SIEM policy rulesets.
- Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises via analysis and reviews.
- 3+ years' experience in Cyber/Information Security.
- Experience analyzing detected security events and triaging security incidents.
- Experience with technologies such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, Network/Host Based Firewalls.
- Understanding of threat related activities/attacks such as DDOS, Network Scanning, Malicious Code Activity.
- Ability to script in a common language (Python/PowerShell/Bash)
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the worlds leading trading firms in the global security team. If you are a fit for this opportunity, please apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security team will reach out to you directly.