Title: Security Engineer/Architect - Incident Response
Location: Bay Area
Basic requirement: Bilingual (Mandarin)
Are you a Cyber Security Engineer/Architect with expertise in Incident Response? Do you have the ability to identify potential risks and vulnerabilities and implement mitigation/remediation solutions? Have you got experience within FinTech or Financial Services? Can you fluently communicate in Mandarin?
Glocomms are partnered with a leading FinTech company based in Bay Area. We are looking for a bilingual (Mandarin speaking) Security Engineer/Architect with strong experience in Incident Response to work closely with the CISO to strengthen the existing Security Posture and implement IR remediation plans to avoid incidents and cyber threat occurring in the future - protecting company assets which are valued at over $100B.
Please see some responsibilities below:
- Monitor, analyze and respond to cyber incidents.
- Design and develop mitigation/remediation controls to prevent incidents/attacks occurring.
- Continuously work to improve the overall security posture.
- Conduct periodic security compliance audits, risk assessment and penetration tests to identify where patching is required.
- Guide business units on security best practice.
The company has adopted many existing security policies, procedures and frameworks from its well established sister-company, providing a strong platform to work with from day one. This position requires you to be able to communicate in Mandarin as you will be working closely with your counterparts/senior leadership/Board members who are based in China.
Please apply to this position is you are a Mandarin speaking Security Engineer who wants to become a part of a leading FinTech company in an agile, collaborative, fast-paced and dynamic environment.