One of the world's largest most respected financial institutions is looking to add a Security Engineer to their team. You will be working within the CSO Security Engineering Technology Services team and reporting to the Head of Endpoint Security. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze needs and assist in driving the idea for several security product and design solutions that meets conditions for endpoint detection and response systems. This is an amazing opportunity to support customers and clients while simultaneously being supported by the company, so you can genuinely make a difference.
- Demonstrated the ability to maintain cybersecurity services at enterprise scale.
- Expertise of Endpoint Detection and Response tools. (Symantec Endpoint Protection, CrowdStrike or MS Defender for Endpoint.)
- Understanding of security network architectures e.g., Firewalls, DMZ, proxies, DNS, web and mail servers, and the principles of networking.
- Experience with cloud technologies, AWS, Azure, and SaaS based security solutions.
- CISSP or CCSP is a plus.
- Implementing security operations requirements into solutions.
- Operating, configuring, adjusting endpoint detection logic, guidelines, and signatures.
- Working with on-shore and off-shore teams to package, roll-out, configure, augment, update, and strengthen existing services.
- Designing, creating, and providing product roadmaps to support the evolution of core security services, aligning deliveries to the firm's strategy.
- Acting as a subject matter expert on Endpoint Security tools and providing Level-3 Engineering support.
- Competitive salary, pension, and health care benefits.
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Very inclusive company culture
If interested in the Security Engineer position, apply now!!!