Create infrastructures, platforms and technologies
- Ensure that our applications are designed and implemented to the highest security and privacy standards thus maintaining and enhancing user trust
- Review and analyze design, architectures, existing system services, operating systems, networks and applications from a security perspective
- Black-box testing, code reviews, automation, threat modeling and research
- Discover security issues that appears under new threat scenario, support incident response, forensics, remediation in a cross-functional environment driving towards incident resolution
- Masters in Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- 3-5+ years of security engineering experience such as design review, threat modeling, security mitigation development, security tooling development or privacy engineering.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding in various disciplines such as web application security, network security, mobile app security, operating system internals and hardening, applied cryptography, cloud computing.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent debugging / troubleshooting skills.