Glocomms is looking for a software-focused security engineer who is excited for the challenge of building a secure product from the ground up. As a member of a growing team at one of the worlds most renown hedge funds this will play a pivotal role in helping secure highly classified data across their company.
- Architect, prototype, and deploy technical security solutions to help better protect HRT's trading operations and IP from both internal and external threats
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships internally within HRT and externally with vendors
- Build and run an internal public key infrastructure
- Improve the security of SSH across the company and upgrade authorization mechanisms
- Upgrade secure linux configurations and permissions
- Implement zero trust architecture
- Strong proficiency in at least one programming language like Python, Go, C++, Java, Ruby, and shell scripting languages.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with developers in building a software assurance model.
- Great knowledge in Cryptography and PKI
- Great Experience in Linux