Rôle : Security and Infrastructure Engineer
Start Date: August / September
Languages French and English
Length: Up to 3 years
- Context is the constant improvement of the clients security infrastructure on Infrastructure and security technologies using micro-segmentation
- Position in our InfraServices team to work on the topics Firewall Micro-Segmentation and Load Balancing for the engineering and N3 support of these platforms as well as the automation of services in the context of our OnPrem Digital Platform.
- Recommendation of new architectures
- Recommendation and Optimization of architectures already in place
- Modeling, validation and documentation of solutions
- Implementation and optimization of technical infrastructures
- BUILD : You will join the project teams of our clients to lead the technical realisations related to major projects.
- DEX , DAT
- RUN / MCO as an N3 SUpport
- We are looking for someone with strong Firewalling (any major constructor: Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet) and load balancer (F5 loadbalancer) expertise .
- If they have experience doing Micro-segmentation it is ideal.
- Experience with Automation is a big bonus : such as Python or Ansible