I'm working with an exciting and innovative manufacturing company to bring on a Security Analyst to their team. The candidate for this role would be responsible for the management of the organizations security program to ensure appropriate security controls are in place to safeguard the company. This is a great opportunity to influence a companies security posture and gain valuable experience functioning as a senior leader on the team.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Functions as the security consultant across the organization for large, complex risk assessments to ensure compliance with information security policies and best practices.
- Communicate to upper level executives on inherent risk and provide mitigation strategies.
- Engage in initiatives across the enterprise for new and existing solutions and processes to implement security controls and mature the companies security posture.
- Bachelors Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5 - 7 years of information security technical skills and knowledge and understanding on information security practices.
- CISSP, CSA or CISA preferred
- 5 - 7 years of IT experience working on information security programs and projects and analyzing information security controls or risk management assessments.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays/PTO
- 401K Plan Contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement
If this sounds like fit for you, apply now!