- Paris, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- 3 Days per Week on site in Paris (Champs-Elysees)
- Start Date : 14/11/2022 is possible, can be flexible for the right candidate.
- 12-Month Initial Contract - High Chance of Extensions
- TJM : 500 - 800€
- Our customer is a world leading Luxury Fashion Group, they own some of the biggest and best names in the Luxury Industry and are one of the biggest names on the planet.
- They are currently embarking on their Move to Cloud implementing a GCP/Azure Multi-Cloud programme and are looking to build out their SecOps team to control vulnerabilities, to harden the platform and to introduce Security practises/standards.
- The customer offers a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the biggest and best names on the market. With a great opportunity to coordinate projects with the most up to date Tech in the Security field.
- Glocomms have been working with this customer for over 2 years and have brilliant relationships with their management.
- Project Scope : Defining the Group's security strategy & standards and implementing the tools of the mandatory security base for all areas of the business.
- Primary Responsibilities Include : Mandating Audits, track vulnerability remediation, coordinating with the Security teams, managing vulnerability remediation with both internal and outsourced teams, leading the implementation of Wallx Security Bastion
- Tech Stack : Sentinel One, Wiz, Tanium, Wallix, ZPA, Palo Alto, F5, Checkpoint, Fortigate - Knowledge of GCP/Azure is highly regarded.
- Working with Infrastructure and Security teams on a daily basis and coordinating work load between these teams, dealing directly with the CISO's office to update on project timelines.
- Given the nature of the business the team communicates in French but there is also parts of the team abroad so English is also required.
- Great opportunity to secure a long-term engagement with the customer, with 12-Months already signed off and more work certainly on the horizon.
- No certifications are required for the position but any relevant Infrastructure, Cloud, IAM or Security certificates will certainly support your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905