Freelance Scrum Master Role, Hybrid in Brussels - Belgium.
At Glocomms we are currently working with a leading client in the banking sector hiring for an exciting opportunity as a Freelance Scrum Master. You will be joining a dynamic environment that will help you boost your experience in a meaningful way. As our client is a leader in its market with big goals and aspirations, it will also challenge you to advance your career!
You will be charged with leading the team in a streamline way following the Scrum methodology using Jira tools to maximise project efficiency. This project will have global focus and will require you to communicate across teams in a multicultural environment.
- Role: Scrum Master
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Hybrid, Brussels - Belgium
- Contract Length: 6 months +
- Languages: English (French/Flemish are a plus)
- Interview Process: 2 interviews.
- Knowledge of agile reporting and follow-up tools (e.g. Jira)
- Understanding of tooling on automated unit testing, automated functional testing and continuous integration tooling
- Knowledge of software development methodology
- Knowledge of project management methodology
- Key to combine Agile coaching aspect and ownership of the delivery.
- Experience in big companies (to be able to manage the dependencies in a complex organisation).
- Experience with multi-cultural teams.
- Good Agile mindset.
- Expert knowledge of agile methodology and techniques (e.g. Kanban)
- Previous Scrum Master experience in the Banking/Finance/Insurance industry.
If you are interested, email me your updated CV and contact information so we can discuss the role further.