Salesforce Tech Lead
Are you searching for your next exciting Freelance project? Look no further, I am currently working with a Global Leading Consultancy on a Salesforce Tech Lead opportunity.
- The ability to understand and use Salesforce programming and administration features.
- Must have experience in developing Salesforce customisations (Apex/LWC/AURA), integrations, and to develop and execute data migrations.
- Talent in designing, coding, testing, implementing, debugging, and supporting Salesforce.com integration and applications.
- Knowledge in designing and implementing interfaces and APIs utilising web services and Apex code.
- Experience in leading technical project teams, managing developers and performing code reviews.
- Comfortable leading a team of highly knowledgeable configuration specialists and developers through the process of creating technically enriched solutions in Salesforce.
- Should understand trade offs between technology, feasibility and best practice to make choices that fit the constraints of the projects
- Ability to suggest to suggest alternative solutions to problems.
- Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders - business stakeholders, product managers, project managers and other developers.
- Ability to translate complicated ideas into language that everyone in their group can understand. They'll also be able to explain why specific design and implementation strategies might be necessary to improve the outcomes of the project.
- Work alongside clients and people from other disciplines to deliver top-tier Salesforce solutions from design and configuration to testing and integration
- When collaborating with others, Technical Leads can take on the role of architect, value quality tester, and innovator.
- Salesforce Certifications (preferred) - Platform Developer I and preferably Platform Developer II or Application Architect would be beneficial.
If you are interested then please do not hesitate and apply today. Interview slots are booked and my client is looking to make a decision as soon as possible.