At Glocomms we are working with a leading digital transformation consultancy based in Paris who are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Practice lead to join their team in Paris! (Hybrid)
As a Salesforce Practice Lead (F/H), you will join the Salesforce team with more than 15 consultants who are renowned for their expertise in Customer Experience chain, based on 3 business areas:
- Omnichannel CRM
- Digital and Web
You will report to the Director of Salesforce directly and will be developing the Salesforce, Salesforce Sales and Service Practice daily.As well as being responsible for 2 main missions:
Salesforce project management:
o Ensure the management of a part of the Salesforce projects of the practice;
o Intervene in solution expertise on strategic projects of the practice
o Ensure and monitor compliance with Salesforce best practices on projects;
o Identify and raise alerts on projects related to Salesforce specificity's (technical difficulties, staffing, Customer, planning, quality, deliverables, ....).
o Manage the staffing of practice resources on projects and participate in recruitment interviews for the practice.
o Participate in joint staffing committees with the Customer Relations & Omnichannel division, which includes CRM resources excluding SF, CTI (including SF Voice) and Contact Centre.
- At least 7 years of experience in a consulting or services company (including at least 5 years on Salesforce)
- At least 3 Salesforce certifications
- Charisma, oral fluency, convictions and writing skills
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
- Dynamic, involved and organised
- To be part of a human-sized organisation with strong growth ambitions growth ambitions
- Have the opportunity to develop your skills: certifications, meet-ups etc...
- Benefit from an internal mentor who will accompany you throughout your career your career path
- Have flexibility between face-to-face and telecommuting
If you are interested, email me your updated CV and contact information so we can discuss the role further.