The successful candidate will be responsible for the back-end development our client's website in SiteGenisis. This is a role that will allow you to expand your knowledge and learn valuable new skills. You will be partnering with digital marketing and merchandising teams on a global level.
- Ownership of the ecommerce back-end platform
- Development in SiteGenisis
- Manage and develop ecommerce merchandisers
- Report weekly on conversions, adjust priorities accordingly and suggest actions based on findings
- Manage direct relationships with account managers and internal global teams to continue enhancing back-end ability to improve on-site experience for customers
- Back-End Development experience
- Strong experience with ecommerce platform(s)
- Experience with Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Shopify, Magento or other ecommerce platforms
- Global luxury, fashion, beauty experience is preferred
- Ability to Multi-task and remain calm in pressured environments
If you are searching for your next Freelance opportunity and want to gain valuable new skills with a top-end client, then please apply for this role today and one of our dedicated specialists will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
Looking forward to receiving your CV!