Sales Manager, EMEA
My client is a market leading consumer research platform vendor that provides the insights a company needs to make the right decisions for faster business growth. They're looking for an experienced sales leader to lead a group of reps selling into the EMEA market.
The mission for this role:
Working as part of the Sales leadership team and reporting initially into the VP Sales for EMEA, the Sales Manager will have responsibility for the coaching, performance management and sales results of a team of Account Executives in EMEA.
Leading by example, you will use your experience to set high standards, instill best practices and motivate a team of 3-4 Account Executives towards delivery (and over-delivery) of team quota.
Combining people management and quota responsibility, you will be the custodian of your team's high-performance culture. The right candidate will proactively provide advice and hands-on support in sales processes as well as regular structured feedback to up-skill the team.
* Lead by example to deliver and exceed your personal quota
* Coach and manage your team of Account Executives to exceed their quotas
* Identify and deliver on opportunities to improve processes, methodologies and communication to increase deal count, increase contract value, reduce lead time and share learnings
* Work collaboratively with the Directors of Business Development and New Business to identify and capitalise on opportunities for new customer acquisition as we grow our Rest of World presence and explore the targeting of both larger organisations and new markets
* Work in partnership with Sales Enablement to inform sales training for maximum impact throughout your team
* Leverage data and our comprehensive tech-stack to coach intelligent deal management, high-impact sales behaviours and accurate, consistent and dependable forecasting
* Provide individual and team sales coaching and mentoring to inform and support their professional growth and development
* Hire and retain exceptional, diverse talent into the EMEA team and be responsible for creating and maintaining a culture of belonging and inclusion
* Work collaboratively with other Sales Managers to share learnings/best-practice to improve processes and increase revenues
* Forge strong relationships on behalf of the AE team with the BD team, our colleagues in the US and the wider business
* You have demonstrable experience of high performance in a senior SaaS sales role in EMEA and are looking to use or already using your experience and expertise to improve a broader group of AEs'
* You have at least 5 years' experience selling SaaS and/or Enterprise software within a high growth company
* You have played a role in hiring sales people, have a passion for managing others and a talent for driving collective performance
* You are curious, driven to make the complex simple and solve problems
* You are ambitious and commercially minded, but able to balance that with self-awareness, openness and empathy
* You are an excellent communicator - both verbal and written, with the executive presence to communicate at C-Level and the empathy, emotional intelligence range to inspire diverse teams towards lofty goals, together
Targets and Incentives:
* Competitive salary paying up £130K+ OTE
* The Sales Manager will carry a quota equivalent to 50% of a senior AE quota
* The minimum expectation of 50% of team sales quota attainment is required to unlock commission payments
* Sales Managers have the opportunity to overachieve their own quota to influence the team outcome. A bonus is paid at 100% of team quota
* Earning opportunities significantly above OTE are available for 150% of team quota