A start up pre-IPO cybersecurity company is looking to grow their footprint in the UK& Europe. In order to achieve this they are seeking out an exceptional, motivated and ambitious Sales Engineer to make their mark with the unique piece of technology that they have created.
In this position, the given responsibility is to manage on a daily basis a technical pre-sales tasks attracting opportunities, developing leads and renewing clients. The Sale Engineer effectively drives and deals with the innovation verification of idea stage in the business interaction, working with Sales and Business Development.
The Sales engineer will require in-depth knowledge of the technology and product in order to handle customer demos, provide specialised recommendations, introductions, and demonstrate that they have acknowledge the clients requirements.
- Supporting the sales team in pitches and demonstrations of the solution.
- Prepare RFP/RFI responses
- Develop or create 'how to guides' for tasks
- Building and creating technical demonstrations, pre sales material, training videos in relation to the requirements of the Sales, Marketing and Product teams
- Have and maintain a core understanding of the companies USP and email platforms.
- Upsell with clients alongside the Sales team
- Reporting to the North American region, SVP and members of the U.S commercial team
Skills and experience required:
- Exposure to Java script DDE, Python and Marcos etc
- Strong knowledge on email platforms (G-suite and Exchange)
- SIEM login
- Experienced with virtual environment i.e. Docker, VMware and Azure
- Data Diodes
- Create and provide PoC summary reports as necessary
- REST API calls
What this job offers you:
- Opportunity to work for a company with a unique and cutting edge piece of technology.
- Competitive salary + bonus and a share scheme!
- Exceptional training scheme in the US.
- Two days in the London office and opportunity to travel around Europe & USA.
- Looking to promote individuals quickly.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly