An exciting cyber security provider is seeking a qualified Senior Sales Engineer to join their team. This opening for a Senior Sales Engineer offers the opportunity to join a creative culture with tremendous personal growth and business acumen, competitive compensation, and excellent job security.
- Design, present and demonstrate Information Security solutions throughout the sales cycle, technologies include SIEM, IDS/IPS, End Point Security, Application Security, Network Access Control, etc.
- Provide training and guidance to client's information technology staff as needed.
- Responding to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and also assisting to create Statements of Work (SOWs).
- At least 5 years of experience with SIEM technologies: ArcSight, QRadar, McAfee SIEM, Logrhythm, Splunk, AlienVault etc.
- Proficient with Linux, Unix and open source software
- Experience selling into fortune 500/enterprise corporations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Experience with security architecture, design, and implementation
- high-energy, self-starter who is team oriented and who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CISM, GIAC(any), CEH