Glocomms is currently leading a retained search for a Senior Solutions Engineer at a game-changing data center and cloud computing security firm that prevents cyber-attacks through adaptive segmentation. The Senior Solutions Engineer, with their renowned technology, must have a strong technical aptitude and a desire for a highly involved hands-on role. The Senior Solutions Engineer must be self-motivated and at ease in the fast-paced environment of an agile technical security organization and must be able to maintain a creative and adaptive approach while closing opportunities in accordance with the Sales team. This is a position in New York City.
- Contribute to a revenue target with a salesperson and cover a geographic sales area of the country
- Support & deliver POCs within customer accounts & understand & design solutions for large enterprise organizations
- Provide and deliver demonstrations by use cases, customer stories and customer pain points
- Present solutions based via presentations & remote webinars and assist with trade shows, expos, and symposiums
- Hands-on expertise in design, migration, configuration and deployment of firewall, web security, mobile access and email security solutions
- Minimum of 10 years customer facing experience with at least 5 years in a pre-sales engineering role handling enterprise accounts.
- Experience selling in both a direct and indirect model, with the preference towards large, direct enterprise engagements
- Experience working with a startup company
- Strong technical background in advanced networking and network security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, SDN technologies
- Knowledge of security threats, solutions, & security tools & technologies (IDS/IPS, SIEMs, Network, Incident Response, SOC workflows)
- Working knowledge of routing principles and networking architecture, protocols, and services
- Exposure to cybersecurity frameworks such as MITRE, NIST, CIS