My client, a global integrator, are looking for fill a number of roles on a large project. One of the most important requirements is for a Release manager.
This role will be English-speaking and will be FULLY Remote from within Europe.
- Overall management of release lifecycle
- Create yearly release calendar
- Consult release control board for platform
- Chair of release control board meetings
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly release cycles
- Align release management process with change management lifecycle process (Q&R guidelines)
- Engage with technical parties (architects, analysts, devops) to deploy changes
- 10+ years IT experience
- 5+ years running big projects as Release Manager
- Strong leadership/orchestration
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and DevSecOps
- Conflict/Problem management