Regional Sales Manager
My client have just had a $200m Series E funding and are looking to IPO in the next 12 months. This funding is being pumped into their European wide expansion, and as such are looking at adding to their sales team in the UK with a Regional Sales Manager.
The company have a market leading technology in the rapidly growing world of risk security, presenting an excellent opportunity to grow and develop alongside the business!
- Hunt down new accounts by tapping into existing relationships.
- Manage a set of accounts that you have won, help develop them and build strong relationships with the customer.
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 7+ years experience in cyber security sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the UK. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in the UK and utilise existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
- Go-getter mindset
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to £220,000 package for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial amounts of stock
- Opportunity to work with a niche product and play a key role on a business's journey to IPO.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com