Regional Sales Director (First person on the Ground)
A pre-IPO, heavily funded Big Data company is seeking an Regional Sales Director based in Germany. It is a first person on the ground role with a growing, dynamic Big Data software vendor. This is an opportunity to join a hypergrowth company. This role is part of their European expansion strategy.
- The role consists mainly of business development
- Developing a sales strategy in the territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Developing a regional strategy and plan.
Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive experience in software sales, preferably within the database or data management space
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience selling into Enterprise accounts, and strong network to leverage (preferably with FSI experience).
- New business focus.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales goals
What this Job Offers You
- Home office flexibility.
- The ability to make your mark on the market.
- Career progression.