My client is seeking an experienced, highly dedicated, detail oriented Lead QA Automation Software Engineer to lead, develop and maintain an end to end automated distributed test environment.
- Acceptance testing for features - All features are built with quality
- Responsible for reviewing the requirements, architecture and design documents to come up with the test strategy.
- Ensure that product as appears to customers is always in a stable state, current features should not be broken - Regression & Smoke Automation testing
- Responsible for the execution of test cases in all areas - frontend, backend including functional, integration and system tests
- Help with customer issues, reproduce them, improve product automation to capture such issues - Debugging customer issues
- Help developers with system wide testing (through an automation manner) - create guardrails beyond unit tests
- Regularly work with development team to create test suites/user scenarios that can be easily translated to manual testing, and later potentially automated
- 7 to 9 years of QA experience in SaaS platforms.
- Minimum 5 years working as a full time automation engineer for a customer facing high volume SAAS platform
- Minimum 3-5 years working in an Agile development environment
- At least 3+ years of experience with open source automation tools and frameworks.
- Excellent English, Written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and interpersonal skills are crucial to the success of this role.
- Experience in testing cloud architectures that include multi-tenancy, grpc services and RESTful APIs.
- Experience working with containers
- Good working experience with git workflows (GitFlow, GitHub flow, etc.)
- Experience in QA Automation platforms and technologies including CI/CD level automation integration
- Experience with Jenkins
- Strong white box testing skills.
- Experience in testing security products/services is preferred.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or related area.
- Comprehensive benefits plan (US only)
- Flexible Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
- Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Employee discounts & rewards
- Company fun events & activities