You will be the first person in the DACH market to focus on business development activities in the government and public sector. This position demands someone with your experience selling a complicated software solution to high-level customers; the customers you gain in this industry across the DACH area will become flagship accounts for the entire EMEA region.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- As the product is new to this market, you will need to educate and persuade new customers to use our platform in new and creative ways that benefit their business.
- You will need to work across multiple departments, including the marketing team, to generate sector specific campaigns using your expertise or leveraging the channel/alliance partners as required.
You might be aware of industry or client-specific events that the team is unaware of.
To be successful:
- You'll have worked for a cybersecurity-focused vendor/consultancy or a high-growth company in a quota-carrying sales job.
- A thorough and detailed sales process that aids in customer education as well as the discovery of pain spots in order to move the sale forward. This could be a technique you've found particularly effective in the past.
- Previous experience selling to target customers' cybersecurity or information security departments. Can you talk to decision-makers in these locations about specific issues to make an immediate difference?
- Establishing, building, and maintaining connections with senior executive decision-makers for current and prospective clients
- When dealing with technical issues, make use of accessible resources, especially if you don't know the answer. The presales and content teams will gladly assist you.
- Entrepreneurial zeal and the ability to sell innovative ideas.
- Excellent written presentation and closing abilities
- English and German are both second languages. This will enable you not only communicate with clients, but also appreciate our cultuure