Project Manager (Active Directory)
- Remote Project (Customer based in Annecy near Geneva)
- 2 Days per Month on-site
- Start Date : Ideally 17/10/2022
- 12-Month Contract - Long-Term Engagement
- TJM : 500 - 700€
- Our customer is a leading Sports Manufacturing Firm, they cover mainly winter sports also. They have their IT Infrastructure team based in Annecy and other teams in the UK, Poland, US and Asia.
- The customer is looking to harden their infrastructure and implement a new tiering model and are looking for a Project Manager to guide them on this journey.
- Given the size of the company and the nature of their business, there is no red tape, you can implement your own visions, work closely with the C-Level Management and the technical team to find the best and most compatible solution.
- Glocomms have consultants working on this project at the moment and have supported the business with critical hires for close to 3 years.
- Primary Responsibilities include : Managing a team of technical consultants, ensuring deadlines are met and project is flowing appropriately, being the point of contact with the Infrastructure Director and the C-Level team, joining technical conversations and working closely with vendors to secure the best products / solutions.
- Tech Stack : Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Active Directory (On-Prem), PKI, PingCastle, Windows Server.
- Managing a team of 5 technical consultants, but working closely with teams in Poland and UK on a daily basis.
- Project Scope : Implementing a tiering model and hardening the infrastructure, the customer has an audit completed by Microsoft that showed multiple vulnerabilities earlier in the year.
- Given the International nature of the team, clsoe to 90% of the work will be done in English, but the language around the office when on visits is French.
- Great potential for a long-term engagement, an initial 12-Month Contract, with the opportunity for extensions past this point also.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905