Principal Software Engineer, Associate Director
A leading, global financial services company is looking for a technical lead to develop solutions to complex business problems and enhance existing software systems. This role focuses on planning, documenting technical requirements, designing, developing and testing all software systems and applications for the firm. There will be close collaboration with architects, project management, and end-users through the development of software systems and applications. You will be heading up technical processes and designs, while prioritizing reliability, data integrity, maintainability, usability, and scalability.
- balancing cost and delivery, both with internal projects and collaborations with infrastructure partners
- ensure application performance, including scalability and security requirements
- drive new technical and business process improvements through the implementation of technology-specific best practices.
- Work with multi-functional teams in order to ensure efficient product strategy and work
- Tech Stack: Java, Unix, Spring/Spring Boot, oracle, API's, Solace, Camel, Rest Cloud AWS tech.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible PTO