A series D marketing technology platform that utilizes predictive data to automate and personalize the fastest growing retailers in the world. Deeply impacting their marketing revenue, increasing customer retention, and overall rapid execution. Looking for a Principal Software Engineer who will be responsible for building scalable APIs, personalization tools, and reliable coding which has been a major key to our success.
Software Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- To creating from inception high-end systems within multiple engineering domains.
- Playing a major role on contributing to our boundaries to drive towards a micro-service architecture for application code. In addition continuing development of core application models for high efficiency and enhancing our CI/CD.
- Collaborating with product managers, data scientists, and other functional engineers to ensure results and quality.
- Being able to identify technology opportunities and push ideas for innovation. In this you will take lead including proposals, and plans to the entire organization.
- Leading company-wide technical strategy and decisions, facilitating and building progress throughout several departments. Pushing best tools, methods, and approaches for the entire engineering organization.
- Function as a sought-out mentor and leader for a technical domain or set of domains across the company. Increase the technical capabilities and upper limits of your own areas of responsibility and expertise, as well as those of your associated team members. Teach sessions, write documentation, and actively mentor to decrease the ramp-up time of new and existing team members.
Software Engineer Job Requirements:
- Well versed in product development, including API development. Experience with B2B SaaS a plus.
- B.S./B.E in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Computer Engineering, (iii) Information Sciences.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience, including recent experience in a similar industry or technology space.
- Experience with team mentorship, including guiding other engineers to continue to grow and providing feedback on best practices in code and design. Ability to identify your team's dependencies on other areas and across functions, communicate effectively to remove any immediate blockers, and propose and implement process changes that strengthen and maintain efficiency.