HYBRID (Austin, TX; Washington, DC)
A leading FinTech institution is seeking a highly-technical Principal Security Engineer to join an innovative Information Security team based out of Austin, TX OR the Washington DC Metropolitan area. This is an opportunity to join a household name in the global payments industry with high career growth potential.
What we're looking for:
- 4-7 years experience in related security roles with at least 2 years in a highly technical engineering capacity.
- Demonstrable expertise in one or more of the following subject areas:
- Application Security
- Information Security & relevant compliance frameworks (NIST, ISO, PCI-DSS, etc.)
- DevSecOps and/or SSDLC
- Hands-on knowledge of Web Application Security and configuration of WAF Solutions (Imperva, F5 WAF, CDN) and Web App Vulnerability tools is required
- Strong knowledge of system/network protocols and exploits including Buffer Overflows, PTH attacks, authentication frameworks in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Experience configuring SIEM solutions and digesting log records/alerts
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field; advanced degrees may be substituted for equivalent experience as applicable
- Relevant certifications a plus (CISSP, SSCP, CEH, CISM)
This is an excellent opportunity for a security engineer to join a global leader in financial services with a reputation for technical innovation and forward career projectory. Interested candidates should apply immediately or reach out with any questions.