Principal Security Architect
Salary: 135,000 + 15% bonus **
-Hiring for their Tampa, FL.
Jersey City, NJ.
McLean, VA offices.
Summary: Involving global trading activities, this company is at the forefront of the financial market. With over 100 million transactions each day, they are continually improving the financial market's infrastructure. As the Principal Security Architect, you will be spearheading monitoring the existing network configuration both on premise and cloud. You will be working and reporting to the Executive Director of CyberSecurity Architecture.
The Principal Security Architect will be responsible for ...
- Creating and driving the network security capability multiyear road map
- Building IT network security standards used by IT partners
- Modernize the company's security stance network by building network security patterns and designs
- Efficiently identify network and architecture gaps while partnering with infrastructure teams
The Principal Security Architect should have the following qualifications …
- 8-10 years of related experience
- Cisco or Palo Alto certifications are preferred
- Cybersecurity experience across both private and public cloud security architecture
- Experience with cloud methodologies trends
- Knowledge of Information Security frameworks
- Hybrid work: 3 days remote, 2 days on site
- Ability to choose which days you want to come to the office
- Competitive health care benefits
If you are interested in The Principal Security Architect role, then please do not wait to apply.
**Compensation may vary depending on the candidate's experience level.