Associate Director - Principal Platform Engineer
Location: Dallas | New Jersey | Tampa | Boston | Washington DC | Mclean
Compensation: $150,000 - $170,000
Glocomms are partnered with one of the world's largest financial institutions in the search for an Associate Director level Principal Platform Engineer to join the security team focusing on Network Engineering Delivery and applying engineering expertise to build/drive Network Modernization. In addition to this, provide top level expertise that delivers innovative solutions to customers whilst assisting in breaking down sophisticated technical requirements.
- Implementing new technologies within the infrastructure environment.
- Being a SME in Network Route/Switch, DNS, DHCP, Spine Leaf and other Core Network Technologies.
- Coordinate scheduling and execution of release updates, system maintenance, upgrades, and new technology deployments.
- Evaluate new features of product technologies to make improvement recommendations.
- Automate, solve, and resolve highly complex network related issues.
- Improve overall environment by completing performance and statistical monitoring to develop procedures and standard methodologies.
- Align risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or 8+ years of equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience with SDN, NFV, Cloud Networking, SD-WAN, WAN, LAN, NexGen Firewall, Load balancers, Wireless, Hyper Converged technologies, Data Center Networks.
- Hands-on experience engineering, installing, and configuring complex network solutions in large datacenters.
- Cloud certifications : CCSP, CCNP, CCDA, or CCIE.
- Strong communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a greenfield team within a large financial service business and making a difference on a global scale. If you are interested in this position, please apply.